Wednesday 24 September 2014

Emma Watson's Speech


I truly was moved to tears by Emma Watson's U.N. speech, yes she was nervous but her thoughts and heart felt issues are just as important to believers today, as it is to everyone else. 
Feminism has long been seen as a negative thing, because sometimes in all these things, people mix up the true message with the bad that they have seen. God is no respecter of people, He does not favour one gender over the other because He made us all, and all of who we are exists in Him. Yeshua spoke liberation to women in His short sojourn here on earth and even His word reflects freedom to women on an amazing scale.

I am a Biblical Feminist and I do long to see men and women fighting side by side in this battle against evil. True feminism is the belief that men and women were created equal and that they should enjoy equal opportunities and lifestyles. I believe in this wholeheartedly and in the ministry Father God has entrusted to me. I believe that God made us equal and that we are made to serve Him with everything we are and everything we have. For in these end times where we currently find ourselves, Father has promised that all of us will share in His Spirit, in prophecy, in leadership and in authority, let's be ready to receive from Him!

Joel 2: 28 - 29
 And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

 I’m having Coffee For Your Heart with my friend Holley Gerth

1 comment:

  1. Very thought provoking! Visiting as your neighbor on Coffee For Your Heart :-)

    ReplyDelete