Friday 25 April 2014

Five Minute Friday Post - Friend

Okay, so this week I decided to link up with the Five Minute Friday people and do their five minute challenge on a one word prompt. The Challenge is to write for five minutes non stop, no grammar checks, nadah! The prompt for this past week is Friend... I must say I found this one hard, like a block but then it hit me...




Friend. When I think of friend I think of You. Yeshua

Your words capture me, encapsulate me, you get me, you see me, you are never trying too hard to hear as you do to hear me. I love You, my Friend. The Friend who sticks closer than a brother, closer than a mother, You are Saviour and my friend. 

I love you dear friend. I am first a servant because that’s covenant, it’s not automatically rushing in and trying to walk where angels fear to tread! It’s about the process – servant, friend, child, bride. I call to You, Your words fill my heart, You get it dear Friend, Saviour, King. When I think of You, it’s You, the place I lay in and Heal, Your wounds big enough for me – that’s true friendship because you will never have an ill word to say about me, You will always love me. For what is true friendship but that a Man lay down His life for His friends..... so You laid it down all for me, my Everlasting Enduring Lover and Friend... Yeshua

4 comments:

  1. Amen and thank you for turning my eyes to the Truest of all Friends. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! Friend... think of the friend who sticks closer than a brother! And I LOVE that picture - thought immediately of Lucy and Aslan. Did you draw it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Richelle, thank you yes Lucy and Aslan I just love this picture so much, I did not draw it but think I want to! Its beautiful!

      Delete